Doosan Dx140lc 3 Excavator Service Repair Manual
- Safe Operation is Operator’s Responsibility Only trained and authorized personnel should operate and maintain the machine. Follow all safety rules, regulations and instructions when operating or performing maintenance on machine. • Do not operate machine if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. An operator who is taking prescription drugs must get medical advice to determine if he or she can safely operate a machine.
- When working with other personnel on a work site, be sure that all personnel know nature of work and understand all hand signals that are to be used. • Be sure that all guards and shields are installed in their proper location. Have guards and shields repaired or replaced immediately if damaged. • Be sure that you understand the use and maintenance of all safety features such as safety lock lever and seat belt. Use them properly.
- Never remove, modify or disable any safety features. Always keep them in good operating condition. • Always check for and know the location of underground and overhead utility lines before excavating. • Failure to use and maintain safety features according to instructions in this manual, Safety Manual and Shop Manual can result in death or serious injury.
- Know Your Machine Know how to operate your machine. Know the purpose of all controls, gauges, signals, indicators and monitor displays. Know the rated load capacity, speed range, braking and steering characteristics, turning radius and operating clearances. Keep in mind that rain, snow, ice, loose gravel, soft ground, slope.
The machine and some attachments have components that are at high temperatures under normal operating conditions. The primary source of high temperatures are the engine and exhaust system. If damaged or incorrectly maintained, the electrical system can be a source of arcs or sparks. Flammable debris (leaves, straw, etc.) must be removed regularly. If flammable debris is allowed to accumulate, it can cause a fire hazard. Clean machine often to avoid this accumulation. Flammable debris in an engine compartment is a potential fire hazard. The operator’s area, engine compartment and engine cooling system must be inspected every day and cleaned. This is necessary to prevent fire hazards and overheating.
Do not use machine where exhaust, arcs, sparks or hot components can contact flammable material, explosive dust or gases. Do not operate machine near any flame. Exhaust shields (if equipped) protect hot exhaust components from oil spray or fuel spray in case of a break in a line, hose, or seal. Exhaust shields must be correctly installed.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Doosan Dx140lc 3 Excavator Service Repair Manual
- SN 1001 And Up
- SN 50001 And Up(Europe Only)
Track Excavator Maintenance Safety SP002322
Specifications for DX140LC-3 SP002509
General Maintenance Instructions SP002454
Standard Torques SP002404
Fuel Tank SP002511
Fuel Transfer Pump (Option) SP002546
Swing Bearing SP002329
Swing Reduction Gear SP002526
Lower Structure and Chassis
Track Assembly SP002512
Engine and Drivetrain
Engine Coolant Heater (Option) SP002328
Drive Coupling (Main Pump) SP002515
Hydraulic System Troubleshooting, Testing and Adjustment SP002538
Center Joint (Swivel) SP002456
Table of Contents
Swing Motor SP002527
Travel Device SP002516
Main Pump SP002517
Gear Pump SP002500
Main Control Valve SP002528
Remote Control Valve (Work Lever / Joystick) SP002395
Travel Control Valve (with Damper) SP002381
Solenoid Valve Assembly SP002406
Breaker EPPR Valve (Option) SP002458
Dozer Valve SP002529
Hydraulic Schematic (DX140LC-3) SP002518
Electrical System SP002337
Electrical Schematic SP002508
Boom and Arm SP002513
SCREENSHOT OF THE MANUAL:
⦁ This is the same manual used by the dealers to diagnose and troubleshoot your vehicle
⦁ You will be directed to the download page as soon as the purchase is completed. The whole payment and downloading process will take anywhere between 2-5 minutes
⦁ Need any other service / repair / parts manual, please feel free to contact [email protected] . We still have 50,000 manuals unlisted