Vespa GTS Super 300 i.e. ABS Shop Manual 2014-2016
16 +0.025 +0.015 mm
– To obtain a good bushing lubrication it is necessary to have both an optimal lubricating pressure and
a good oil flow rate; the bushings must be correctly positioned so as not to obstruct the oil supply
– The main bushings are comprised of two half-bearings, one with holes and channels for lubrication
whereas the other is solid.
– The solid half-bearing is intended to stand the thrusts caused by combustion, and for this reason it is
arranged opposite the cylinder.
– To prevent shutters in the oil feeding channels, the matching surface of the two half-bearings must be
perfectly orthogonal to the cylinder axis, as shown in the figure.
– The oil feeding channel section is also affected by the bushings driving depth compared with the
crankshaft axial clearance of the limiting surface.
– Check the inside diameter of the main bushings in the three directions indicated in the diagram.
– Repeat the measurements for the other bushing half. see diagram.
– There are three crankcase versions: with BLUE, YELLOW or GREEN bushings.
– There is just one type of bushing housing in the crankcase. The standard diameter of the bushings
after fitting depends on the choice of coupling
- This is the SAME exact manual used by your dealers to fix your vehicle.
- The same can be yours in the next 2-3 mins as you will be directed to the download page immediately after paying for the manual.
- Any queries / doubts regarding your purchase, please feel free to contact [email protected]