Toyota 7FGU-7FDU15-32 & 7FGCU20-32 Forklift Shop Manual
sample content from manual:
Add brake fluid to the reservoir tank during air bleeding to prevent it from becoming insufficient.
When the pedal needs to be pushed all the way for air bleeding torque converter inching cable shall be disconnect from torque converter at inching lever.
BLEED AIR FROM THE BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER
1. Depress the brake pedal serve times to compress the air in the piping and hold that state.
2. Loosen the breather plug to discharge air in the piping with the brake fluid and tighten the plug immediately before the fluid to run out.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 above until no air bubbles are seen in the discharges brake fluid.
A) Bleed air from wheel cylinders RH and LH
1. Operate as descried in step 1 above for each of the RH an LH side at a time
- This is the same manual used by the dealers to diagnose and troubleshoot your vehicle
- You will be directed to the download page as soon as the purchase is completed. The whole payment and downloading process will take anywhere between 2-5 minutes
- Need any other service / repair / parts manual, please feel free to contact [email protected] . We still have 50,000 manuals unlisted