Subaru Dex 2006-2013 Workshop Service Manual
sample content from manual
STEERING COLUMN ASSEMBLY CHECK
1. Disconnect connector B of the power steering computer assembly
2. Short circuit check inside motor
(A) Check the continually between the body earth. and terminals B1 M1 and B2 of the vehicle side connector of the power steering computer assembly using the tester
1. If the power steering computer assembly is replaced. perform a torque sensor zero point correction after the replacement
2. If the steering column assembly is replaced initialize the torque sensor
zero point correction signal after the replacement and perform a torque sensor zero point corrctionWIRE HARNESS AND CONNECTOR CHECK ENGINE CONTROL
1. dISCONNECT THE POWER STEERING COMPUTER ASSEMBLY CONNECTOR c And the engine control computer
2. Check the continulity and short circuit between terminal of the vechicle side connector of the power steering computer assembly and terminal 118 of the vechile side connector of the engine control compuer using the tester.
- This is the SAME exact manual used by your dealers to fix your vehicle.
- The same can be yours in the next 2-3 mins as you will be directed to the download page immediately after paying for the manual.
- Any queries / doubts regarding your purchase, please feel free to contact [email protected]