Hummer 6.5L Turbo Diesel Commercial Vehicle Shop Manual 2000-2003
This catalog is divided into 13 major sections in the sequence shown on the title page. Major sections are divided into smaller groups of parts, each with its own illustration. Immediately preceding this introduction is a complete listing of all illustrations in this catalog. The first page of each section also contains a listing of illustrations for that section.
Illustrated items are numerically keyed on the illustrations and described in the text on the following page. Figure numbers are located at the top of the description column.
File Format: PDF
Compatible: All Versions of Windows & Mac
Requirements: Adobe PDF Reader & WinZip
FRONT CTI LINE REPLACEMENT
1. Disconnect line at front hub (Figure 6-69).
2. Loosen clamp on bracket attached to lower control arm,
then move air line out of bracket (Figure 6-70).
3. Disconnect front air line at T-fitting secured to front cross member.
4. Cut tie straps and remove front air line.
5. Tape ends of new line to prevent dirt entry. Then route line
to front wheel and T-fittings.
6. Secure hose to fittings and in clamp on lower control arm
7. Install tie straps as needed.
- This is the SAME manual used by the dealers to troubleshoot any faults in your vehicle. This can be yours in 2 minutes after the payment is made.
- Contact us at heydownloadss @gmail.com should you have any queries before your purchase or that you need any other service / repair / parts operators manual.