Evinrude E-tec 75 90 Hp Service Manual
- This manual is written for qualified, factory-trained technicians who are already familiar with the use of Evinrude®/Johnson® Special Tools. This manual is not a substitute for work experience. It is an organized guide for reference, repair, and maintenance of the outboard(s).
- This manual uses the following signal words identifying Always follow common shop safety practices. If you have not had training related to common shop safety practices, you should do so to protect yourself, as well as the people around you.
- It is understood that this manual may be translated into other languages. In the event of any discrepancy, the English version shall prevail. To reduce the risk of personal injury, safety warnings are provided at appropriate times throughout the manual.
- DO NOT make any repairs until you have read the instructions and checked the pictures relating to the repairs. Be careful, and never rush or guess a service procedure. Human error is caused by many factors: carelessness, fatigue, overload, preoccupation, unfamiliarity with the product, and drugs and alcohol use, to name a few.
- Damage to a boat and outboard can be fixed in a short period of time, but injury or death has a lasting effect. When replacement parts are required, use Evinrude/Johnson Genuine Parts or parts with equivalent characteristics, including type, strength and material.
- Using substandard parts could result in injury or product malfunction. Torque wrench tightening specifications must be strictly followed. Replace any locking fastener (locknut or patch screw) if its locking feature becomes weak. Definite resistance to turning must be felt when reusing a locking fastener.
- If replacement is specified or required because the locking fastener has become weak, use only authorized Evinrude/Johnson Genuine Parts. If you use procedures or service tools that are not recommended in this manual, YOU ALONE must decide if your actions might injure people or damage the outboard.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Evinrude E-tec 75 90 Hp Service Manual
1 SPECIAL TOOLS 13
2 INSTALLATION AND PREDELIVERY 25
3 MAINTENANCE 65
4 ENGINE COVER SERVICE 81
5 ENGINE MANAGEMENT MODULE (EMM) 85
6 SYSTEM ANALYSIS 103
7 ELECTRICAL AND IGNITION 117
8 FUEL SYSTEM 153
9 OILING SYSTEM 175
10 COOLING SYSTEM 189
11 POWERHEAD 199
12 MIDSECTION 235
13 GEARCASE 257
14 TRIM AND TILT 287
TROUBLE CHECK CHART T–1
EMM SERVICE CODE CHART
SCREENSHOT OF THE MANUAL:
⦁ This is the same manual used by the DEALERSHIPS to SERVICE your vehicle.
⦁ The manual can be all yours – Once payment is complete, you will be taken to the download page from where you can download the manual. All in 2-5 minutes time!!
⦁ Need any other service / repair / parts manual, please feel free to contact us at heydownloadss @gmail.com . We may surprise you with a nice offer