1973-1989 Johnson Evinrude Outboard 48hp 235hp Engine Service Manual
IMAGES PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
- This detailed, comprehensive manual contains complete information on maintenance, tune-up, repair and overhaul. Hundreds of photos and drawings guide you through every step. Troubleshooting, tune-up, maintenance and repair are not difficult if you know what tools and equipment to use and what to do.
- Anyone not afraid to get their hands dirty, of average intelligence and with some mechanical ability can perform most of the procedures in this book. See Chapter Two for more information on tools and techniques. A shop manual is a reference. You want to be able to find information fast.
- Clymer books are designed with you in mind. All chapters are thumb tabbed. Important items are indexed at the end of the book. All procedures, tables, photos, etc., in this manual assume that the reader may be working on the machine or using this manual for the first time.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Tools & Techniques
Lubrication, Maintenance & Tune Up
Engine Sychronisation & Linkage Adjustments
Ignition & Electrical Systems
Power Trim & Tilt Systems
- This is the SAME exact manual used by your dealers to fix your vehicle.
- The same can be yours in the next 2-3 mins as you will be directed to the download page immediately after paying for the manual.
- Any queries / doubts regarding your purchase, please feel free to contact [email protected]