Hyundai Wheel Loader Hl770-9 Operating Manual
This manual contains a number of instructions and safety recommendations regarding driving, handling, lubrication, maintenance, inspection and adjustment of the wheel loader. The manual is to promote safety maintenance and enhance machine performance. Keep this manual handy and have all personnel read it periodically. If you sell the machine, be sure to give this manual to the new owners. This machine complies with EC directive “2006/42/EC”.
1. Read and understand this manual before operating the machine. This operator’s manual may contain attachments and optional equipment that are not available in your area. Please consult your local Hyundai distributor for those items you require.
Improper operation and maintenance of this machine can be hazardous and could result in serious injury or death. Some actions involved in operation and maintenance of the machine can cause a serious accident, if they are not done in a manner described in this manual.
The procedures and precautions given in this manual apply only to intended uses of the machine. If you use your machine for any unintended uses that are not specifically prohibited, you must be sure that it is safe for you and others. In no event should you or others engage in prohibited uses of actions as described in this manual.
2. Inspect the jobsite and follow the safety recommendations in the safety hints section before operating the machine.
3. Use genuine Hyundai spare parts for the replacement of parts. We expressly point out that Hyundai will not accept any responsibility for defects resulting from nongenuine parts or non workmanlike repair. In such cases Hyundai cannot assume liability for any damage.
Continuing improvements in the design of this machine can lead to changes in detail which may not be reflected in this manual. Consult Hyundai or your Hyundai distributor for the latest available information for your machine or for questions regarding information in this manual.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
EC declaration of conformity 0-1
Before servicing this machine 0-3
Table to enter S/No and distribution 0-4
EC regulation approved 0-5
Safety labels 0-6
Machine data plate 0-14
Guide (direction, S/No, symbol) 0-15
1. SAFETY HINTS
1. Before operating the machine 1-1
2. During operating the machine 1-5
3. During maintenance 1-14
4. Parking 1-18
1. Major components 2-1
2. Specifications 2-2
3. Weight 2-6
4. Specification for major components 2-7
3. CONTROL DEVICES
1. Cab devices 3-1
2. Cluster 3-2
3. Monitors 3-11
4. Switches 3-25
5. Control device 3-32
6. Air conditioner and heater 3-36
7. Others 3-40
1. Suggestion for new machine 4-1
2. Check before starting the engine 4-2
3. Starting and stop the engine 4-3
4. Warming-up operation 4-8
5. Operation of the working device 4-9
6. Traveling of the machine 4-10
7. Efficient working method 4-15
8. Adjustment of the work equipment 4-22
9. Operation in the special work sites 4-23
10. Storage 4-25
1. Road traveling 5-1
2. Preparation for transportation 5-2
3. Loading the machine 5-3
4. Fixing the machine 5-4
5. Loading and unloading by crane 5-6
6. Towing the machine 5-7
1. Instructions 6-1
2. Tightening torque 6-5
3. Spec of fuel, coolant and lubricants 6-8
4. Maintenance check list 6-10
5. Maintenance chart 6-13
6. Service instruction 6-15
7. Electrical system 6-43
8. Air conditioner and heater 6-46
7. TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE
1. Engine 7-1
2. Electrical system 7-2
3. Power train system 7-3
4. Hydraulic system 7-4
8. INDEX 8-1
SCREENSHOT OF THE MANUAL:
⦁ This is the SAME MANUAL used by the dealerships to diagnose your vehicle
⦁ No waiting for couriers / posts as this is a PDF manual and you can download it within 2 minutes time once you make the payment.
⦁ Your payment is all safe and the delivery of the manual is INSTANT – You will be taken to the DOWNLOAD PAGE.
⦁ So have no hesitations whatsoever and write to us about any queries you may have : heydownloadss @gmail.com