1970 Monaco Polara Service Repair Manual
VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
IMAGES PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
- This Service Manual provides the service technician with complete information for servicing 1970 Dodge automobiles. The information is grouped according to the type of work being performed, such as Diagnosis, Testing, Adjustments and Service Procedures. Special Tools and Specifications are also included in this manual.
- All information, illustrations and product descriptions 14 contained in this manual are correct at publication time.
- We do, however, reserve the right to make changes at any time without prior notice or obligation. For information relative to ordering the Special Tools used and illustrated in this Manual, or for additional copies of this Manual, please refer to the instructions on inside back cover.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Introduction and General Information
Lubrication and Maintenance
Cleaner Air System
Propeller Shaft and Universal Joints
Springs and Shock Absorbers
Steering Gear-Manual Power
Transmission- Standard Automatic
Wheels, Bearings and Tires
Body and Frame
- This is not a physical manual but a digital manual – meaning no physical copy will be couriered to you. The manual can be yours in the next 2 mins as once you make the payment, you will be directed to the download page IMMEDIATELY.
- This is the same manual used by the dealers inorder to diagnose your vehicle of its faults.
- Require some other service manual or have any queries: please WRITE to us at [email protected]