Same Diamond Ii 230 & 260 Workshop Manual
VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
The purpose of this workshop manual is to provide instruction for repair technicians and a practical guide to improving the quality of repairs. This manual enables repair technicians to acquire a thorough knowledge of the machine, indicating the correct methods for fault diagnosis, for working in safety and for accurate dimensional checks and visual inspections. The instructions also indicate the products to use, the tightening torques and the adjustment data.
The technical material contained in this manual is reserved to Authorised Dealers and Service Centres who will be duly informed of any technical changes to the machines in question through the issue of documents regarding modifications, updates and supplements for optional equipment.
All technicians and their colleagues are expressly forbidden from reproducing any part of this manual in any form or from communicating the contents to third parties without the express written permission of the Manufacturer, who remains the sole owner of this document with all rights reserved in accordance with applicable laws.
HOW TO CONSULT THE MANUAL:
1. Removal and refitting of assembled units
(1) For the removal or refitting of assembled units, the sequence of operations and the methods to be applied are described in the removal procedure; if the refitting sequence of operations is the exact reverse of the removal procedure, it is not described.
(2) All special techniques that apply only to the refitting procedure are indicated by the symbol ; this same symbol appears at the end of each major step in the removal procedure to indicate the parts for which special techniques are to be applied during refitting.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
• FLUID COUPLING
• MAIN COMPONENTS
• TRANSMISSION HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
• GEARBOX COMPONENTS
• MAIN CLUTCH
• HYDRAULIC GEARBOX AND SHUTTLE DISTRIBUTION VALVE
• CLUTCH ENGAGEMENT AND SOLENOID VALVE OPERATION SCHEMATIC
• TRANSMISSION ELECTRONIC SYSTEM SCHEMATIC
• REAR AXLE
• REAR PTO
2. BRAKING SYSTEM
• BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER
• TRAILER BRAKING SYSTEM
• HYDRAULIC TRAILER BRAKING (ITALY VERSION)
• HYDRAULIC TRAILER BRAKING (EXPORT VERSION)
• AIR TRAILER BRAKING (ITALY VERSION)
• AIR TRAILER BRAKING (EXPORT VERSION)
• PRESSURE LIMITING VALVE
• CAB SUSPENSION FEED VALVE
• BRAKE APPLY SOLENOID VALVE
• TRAILER BRAKING VALVE (2-WAY)
• TRAILER BRAKING VALVE (1-WAY)