Kia Cerato Spectra LD Shop Manual 2003-2008
sample content from manual
Hydraulic control system
The VFS (Variable Force Solenoid) installed in the valve body is applied to transaxle(A4CF2). VFS varies the line pressure from 4.5bar to 10.5bar
according to throttle open angle and shift range to improve the fuel consumption and shift ability.
And the reducing valve which is installed in the valve body makes the solenoid control pressure using the reducing pressure instead of the line
pressure like the HIVEC transaxle.
The material of spool valve in the valve body is changed from the steel to aluminum to reduce the oil leakage by the thermal expansion between
the valve body and spool valve at the high temperature.
The switch valve, the solenoid valve and the fail safe valve are operated to drive the vehicle at the 3rd speed and reverse even thought the
malfunction of the electronic control parts occur.
Terminal and Connector Inspection
1. Many malfunctions in the electrical system are caused by poor harness and terminals. Faults can also be caused by interference from other
electrical systems, and mechanical or chemical damage.
2. Thoroughly check connectors for looseness, poor connection, bending, corrosion, contamination, deterioration, or damage.
3. Has a problem been found?
1) Repair as necessary and go to “Verification vehicle Repair” procedure
1) Go to “Signal Circuit Inspection” procedure
File Format: PDF
Compatible: All Versions of Windows & Mac
Requirements: Adobe PDF Reader & WinZip