Hitachi Zaxis ZX 40U-2, ZX 50U-2 Excavator Shop Manual
SAMPLE CONTENT FROM MANUAL
Auto Idle Control
Function: With all control levers in neutral, sets the
engine speed to the minimum speed in
order to lower fuel consumption and noise
1. Signals from the engine control dial, auto-idle
pressure sensor, and governor actuator are sent
to the engine controller.
2. When turning ON the auto-idle switch at the
monitor, signals from the monitor controller are
sent to the engine controller.
3. When moving all control levers to neutral, signal
from the auto-idle pressure sensor becomes 2.5 V
or less (2.5 MPa or less).
4. About four seconds later, the motor driver of engine
controller drives the EC motor of the governor
actuator, and sets the engine speed to the
auto idle speed (minimum speed).
5. Move one of the control levers. When signals
from the auto-idle pressure sensor becomes 2.9 V
or more (3.0 MPa or more) by moving a control
lever, the engine controller recognizes that the
control lever is moving.
6. The engine controller immediately drives the EC
motor of the governor actuator to increase the
engine speed up to the original engine speed (set
by the engine control dial).
- This is the SAME exact manual used by your dealers to fix your vehicle.
- The same can be yours in the next 2-3 mins as you will be directed to the download page immediately after paying for the manual.
- Any queries / doubts regarding your purchase, please feel free to contact [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.