Ford Ranger 1999 Service Repair Manual
VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
IMAGES PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
This manual contains the procedures for performing all of the required service operations. The procedures are divided into the following five basic operations.
- Simple operations which can be performed easily just by looking at the vehicle, such as removal/installation of parts, jacking, vehicle lift, cleaning of parts, and visual inspection, have been omitted.
- The procedures for inspections and adjustments are divided into steps. Important points in regard to the location and contents of the procedures are explained in detail and are shown in the illustrations.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
HOW TO USE THIS MANUAL GI-1
RANGE OF TOPICS GI-1
SERVICING PROCEDURE GI-1/2
ADVISORY MESSAGES GI-3
TROUBLESHOOTING PROCEDURE GI-3/6
FUNDAMENTAL PROCEDURES GI-8
PROTECTION OF THE VEHICLE GI-8
PREPARATION OF TOOLS AND
SPECIAL SERVICE TOOLS GI-8
DISCONNECTION OF THE NEGATIVE
BATTERY CABLE GI-8
REMOVAL OF PARTSGI-8
INSPECTION DURING REMOVAL,
ARRANGEMENT OF PARTSGI-8/9
CLEANING OF PARTS GI-9
RUBBER PARTS AND TUBINGGI–19
HOSE CLAMPS GI–19
INSTALLATION OF RADIO SYSTEM GI–10
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM GI–11
ELECTRICAL PARTS GI–11
JACKING POSITIONS GI–14
VEHICLE LIFT (2 SUPPORTS) POSITIONS GI–14
SAFETY STAND POSITIONS GI–14
TOWING HOOKS GI–16
TIE DOWN HOOKS GI–16
IDENTIFICATION NUMBER LOCATIONS GI–16
VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER GI–16
ENGINE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER GI–16
NEW STANDARDS GI–17/19
- This is the SAME MANUAL used by the dealerships to diagnose your vehicle
- No waiting for couriers / posts as this is a PDF manual and you can download it within 2 minutes time once you make the payment.
- Your payment is all safe and the delivery of the manual is INSTANT – You will be taken to the DOWNLOAD PAGE.
- So have no hesitations whatsoever and write to us about any queries you may have : heydownloadss @gmail.com