Doosan DX140X DX160W Wheel Excavator Shop Manual
sample content from manual
Lifting Capacity Rating Configuration
Lifting capacity ratings that are printed at the end of this safety
section are based on the machine being level, on a firm
supporting surface, with hooks and slings attached in approved
configuration. Loads must be balanced and supported evenly.
Use tag lines to keep the load steady if wind conditions and
large surface area are a problem. Work crew hand signals,
individual tasks and safe procedures should all be universally
understood before the lift is made.
Recommendations for Limiting Vibrations
1. Select the right machine, equipment and attachments for a
2. Replace any damaged seat by a genuine DOOSAN part.
Keep the seat maintained and adjusted.
• Adjust the seat and suspension for the weight and
size of the operator.
• Inspect and maintain the suspension and adjustment
mechanisms of the seat regularly.
3. Check that the machine is properly maintained.
• Tire pressure, brakes, steering, linkages, etc.
4. Steer, brake, accelerate, shift gears, move the
attachments and load the attachments smoothly.
5. Adjust the machine speed and travel path to reduce the