Case IH Tractor M 448 McCormick Farmall Operator’s Manual
VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
IMAGES PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
Manuals are available from your Dealer for the operation, service and repair of your machine. For prompt convenient service, contact your Dealer for assistance in obtaining the manuals for your machine. Your Dealer can expedite your order for operators manuals, parts catalogs, service manuals and maintenance records. Always give the Machine Name, Model and P.|.N. (product identification number) or S.N. (serial number) of your machine so your Dealer can provide the correct manuals for your machine.
- You are urged to read the following suggestions and information, checking each item referred to in the various illustrations to acquaint your— self withtfluaparts requiring periodical lubrication, and how to make adjustments if required. The result will be longer life and more trouble— free operation of your machine. ‘ The M-448 is a four—row Farmall Cultivator for use on the Farmall-M or Farmall-MD Tractor and will cultivate rows spaced 36“ to 42″ apart.
- The front gangs are the parallel acting type which means the sweeps are always at the proper angle regardless of the depth they are Working. The upper parallel rods permit leveling the gangs to change the suction of the sweeps ‘The cultivator is designed for tractors equipped with the “Lift-All” Hydraulic Power Lift.
- Delayed Power Lift Connections for the rear section ‘are furnished as regular equipment. A variety of tool equipment is available, including pipe tool bars in place of the square steel tool bars which are funished regular, moldboard ‘ hillers, spring tooth attachments, special standard tilting clamps, etc. On Special order, No. 16 Style spring trips will be furnished in place of No. 9 Style with the exception of trips having 6″ offset standards.
Case IH Tractor M-448 McCormick Farmall Operator’s Manual_1008002R6
Size : 8.44 MB
Format : PDF
Language : English
Number of Pages : 64 pages
Brand: Case IH
Type of machine: Tractor
Type of document: Operator’s Manual
Part No: 1008002R6
- This is the same manual used by the dealers to diagnose and troubleshoot your vehicle
- You will be directed to the download page as soon as the purchase is completed. The whole payment and downloading process will take anywhere between 2-5 minutes
- Need any other service / repair / parts manual, please feel free to contact [email protected] . We still have 50,000 manuals unlisted