Case IH Tractor HM-250 Cultivator Operator’s Manual
VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
IMAGES PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
The HM-ZSO Cultivator is a two-row machine for use with Farmall H and M Tractors equipped with the Hydraulic Lift—All. Cotton. corn, potatoes and other crops may be cultivated when planted in raws spaced from 28″ to 42″ apart. . The cultivator front mounting frame, which is supplied regularly. con- sists of two parallel-action gang assemblies with pressure rods and pres- sure springs, a hydraulic cylinder return spring assembly and a lifting bail.
- Each gang has a tool bar attaching bracket provided with a keyhole slot to facilitate attaching and detaching the ground working tools without disturbing their adjustments. The lifting means is supplied by the Hydraulic Lift-All. Selective Power .
- Lift Connections may be obtained to operate the right and left gangs inde- pendently. The cultivator rear section may be raised and lowered simul- taneously with the front section with regular lift, or the Delayed Power Lift Equipment may be used to control the front and rear sections independently.
- The tractor is kept in motion and cultivation is complete to the ends of the rows when the Delayed Power Lift is used. The cultivator gangs are easily and quickly attached or detached without disturbing any of the set adjustznents when the tractor is to be used for some other purpose.
- This assures that the cultivator will work at the same depth and in the same relation to the row when it is reattached as when last used. The ground wOrking tools have 1-1/4″ round standards. The standard clamps are the single wedge bolt type, providing a quick and convenient means for adjusting the sweeps for depth and position.
- Only a moment is ‘ required to make an adjustment and set the sweeps in another position. The proper method for adjusting these clamps is explained elsewhere in this manual.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
To The Owner
Adjusting and Operating Instructions
Setting Up Instructions
Index to Parts List
Case IH Tractor HM-250 Cultivator Operator’s Manual_1006912R3
Size : 15 MB
Format : PDF
Language : English
Number of Pages : 173 pages
Brand: Case IH
Type of machine: Tractor
Type of document: Operator’s Manual
Part No: 1006912R3
- This is the SAME manual used by the dealers to troubleshoot any faults in your vehicle. This can be yours in 2 minutes after the payment is made.
- Contact us at [email protected] should you have any queries before your purchase or that you need any other service / repair / parts operators manual.