Case IH Tractor Engine, Fuel & Electrical System Kohler Service Manual GSS 1465
VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
IMAGES PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
- Due to a continuous program of research and development, some procedures, specifications and parts may be altered in a constant effort to improve our products.
- When changes and improvements are made in our products, periodic revisions may be made to this manual to keep it up-to-date. It is suggested that customers contact their dealer for information on the latest revision.
- Some illustrations in this manual show equipment not currently available. The illustrations are used primarily to cover serviceability and may not always represent production equipment.
- 1. To prevent accidental starting, always pull the high tension wirels) off of the spark plug(sl be fore servicing and/or adjusting the machine.
- 2. To prevent injury, do not allow children or by-standers around the machine while it is being adjusted and/or serviced.
- 3. Do not wear rings, wrist watches or loose fit- ting clothing when working on machinery, they could catch on moving parts causing serious in- jury. Wear sturdy, rough-soled work shoes. Never adjust and/or service a machine in bare feet, sandals or sneakers.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Case IH Tractor Engine, Fuel & Electrical System Kohler Service Manual
Safe Work Rules
Standard Torque Data for Nuts & Bolts
Metric Conversion Tables
Engine Application Chart
Special Service Tools Required
- This is the SAME exact manual used by your dealers to fix your vehicle.
- The same can be yours in the next 2-3 mins as you will be directed to the download page immediately after paying for the manual.
- Any queries / doubts regarding your purchase, please feel free to contact [email protected]