Case IH Tractor 9110,9130 COMPLETE Operator’s Manual (9-15290)
Case IH Tractor 9110,9130 JCB0003600 & After COMPLETE Operator’s Manual_9-15290
Size : 40.3 MB
Format : PDF
Language : English
Number of Pages : 227 pages
Brand: Case IH
Type of machine: Tractor
Type of document: Operator’s Manual
Part No: 9-15290
Use this manual as your guide. If you follow the instructions given in this manual, your Case IH tractor will work well for many years. Your dealer can give you assistance with J.I. Case Company made parts and persons with special training that know the best methods of repair and maintenance for your tractor. Call your dealer if you need any assistance or information.
- Engine Speed:
The actual engine operating speed will be shown on the RPM screen in revolu- tions per minute. The recommended engine speed for continuous operation is 1700 to 2100 RPM. Low idle is approximately 875 RPM.
- PTO Speed:
PTO operating speed can be shown on the RPM screen with the PTO select swit- ch.The PTO switch IS used to change the operating mode of the RPM display screen to display either ENGINE RPM or PTO RPM. When the PTO switch is pushed, the RPM screen will momentarily read PTO and will then change to the actual operating speed of the PTO output shaft.
- HITCH RAISE/LOWER SWITCH — This switch is used to raise or lower the hitch without changing any of the hitch adjustments. When the switch is in the raise position the hitch will fully raise at maximum speed. When the switch is in the lower position the hitch will lower to the position set by the position control lever at the speed set by the drop speed control.
- HITCH POSITION CONTROL LEVER – The hitch position control lever is used to raise or lower hitch mounted implements and to select the working depth of soil entering implements. To lower the implement, move the lever forward. To raise the implement, move the lever rearward. Put the control lever in the detent position during transport.
- HITCH LEVER ADJUSTABLE STOP CONTROL – This control knob is used to adjust the position of the adjustable lever stop for the hitch position control lever. With the hitch position control lever in the desired position, move the adjustable lever stop until the lever is in the stop detent. The detent will hold the lever in position to maintain the set maximum depth.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Case IH Tractor 9110,9130 COMPLETE Operator’s Manual (9-15290)
- Sn Covered:JCB0003600 & After
MPH at Other Engine Speeds
MPH at Rated Engine Speed
Digital Instrument Cluster
Control System Code
Operators Seat – Air Suspension
Armrest – LH
Armrest – RH
PTO Control Lever
Skip Shift Button
Throttle Hand Lever
Transmission Controller Diagnostic LED
Transmission Forward/Reverse Mode Lever
Transmission Gear Selector Lever (Pulser)
Forward/Reverse (Mode) Lever
Gear Selector (Pulser) Lever
Monitor Power Supply and Mounting
SCREENSHOT OF THE MANUAL:
⦁ This is the same manual used by the dealers to diagnose and troubleshoot your vehicle
⦁ You will be directed to the download page as soon as the purchase is completed. The whole payment and downloading process will take anywhere between 2-5 minutes
⦁ Need any other service / repair / parts manual, please feel free to contact [email protected] . We still have 50,000 manuals unlisted