Case IH Tractor 7110E, 7120E Uk Operator’s Manual 9-15022
Case IH Tractor 7110E, 7120E Uk Operator’s Manual_9-15022
Size : 71.6 MB
Format : PDF
Language : English
Number of Pages : 250 pages
Brand: Case IH
Type of machine: Tractor
Type of document: Operator’s Manual
Model: 7110E, 7120E
Part No: 9-15022
Read this manual before you start the engine or operate your tractor. it you need more information. see your deaier. Your dealer can give you assistance with Case Corporation approved service parts. Your deater has technicians with speciat training that know the best methods of repair and maintenance for your tractor. Call your deaier it you need any assistance or information.
1. AIR FILTER iNDiCATOR – Service is indicated by a constant yellow indicator and a three second audible alarm. When the filter needs service during operation. the following will occur: A. Yellow indicator will illuminate and stay ON. 8. Alarm will sound for three seconds. C. Green systems normal indicator will stay ON. if the air filter service monitor iiiuminates during the work day. you can service the air filter element after the days work is complete. Failure to service the air fitter eiement within the next 24 hours can cause the tractor to gradually lose power or possibly cause damage to engine components.
2. ENGiNE Oil. PRESSURE lNOlCATOR – Service is indicated by a constant red indicater and a repeating audibie alarm. if at any time during engine operation. the oii pressure is below norrnai operating range at either idie speed or rated speed. the foliowing will occur: A. Red indicator will illuminate and stay ON. 8. Alarm will sound ON and OFF. C. Green systems normal indicator will go OFF. D. Stop engine indicator will illuminate ON and OFF. E. Automatic engine shutdown timer is activated. Stop the engine immediatety and check the engine oil level or other cause. Find and correct the probiem. ‘ NOTE: Your tractor is equipped with automatic engine shutdown. The engine will shutdown 30 seconds after the red indicator and stop engine indicator goes ON.
3. COOLANT LEVEL lNDlCATOR – Service is indicated by a constant red indicator and a three second audible alarm. lithe coolant level is below the safe operating level. the following will occur:
- Red indicator will illuminate and stay ON.
- Alarm will sound for three seconds.
- Green Systems normal indicator will go OFF.
Stop the engine immediately and check coolant level or other causes. Find and correct the problem.
4. GREEN SYSTEMS NORMAL lNDICATOR ~ The green systems normal indicator will stay on when the tractor is running and all monitored systems are in the normal operating range. lithe green indicator goes OFF, stop the tractor and check the system with the service indicator illuminated.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Case IH Tractor 7110E, 7120E Uk Operator’s Manual (9-15022)
SCREENSHOT OF THE MANUAL:
⦁ This is the same manual used by the DEALERSHIPS to SERVICE your vehicle.
⦁ The manual can be all yours – Once payment is complete, you will be taken to the download page from where you can download the manual. All in 2-5 minutes time!!
⦁ Need any other service / repair / parts manual, please feel free to contact us at heydownloadss @gmail.com . We may surprise you with a nice offer