BMW R1150 GS Service Repair Manual
VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
IMAGES PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
- This Repair Manual will help you to perform all the main maintenance and repair work correctly and efficiently. It should be consulted regularly by workshop personnel as an addition to the practical and theoretical knowledge obtained in Training School courses. It is a contribution towards achieving even higher Service quality.
- A new issue of this repair manual will be published if amendments or additions (supplements) are needed. The latest issue date is shown in the header of the microfiche. Microfiches rendered invalid by the new issue should be destroyed without delay.
- All information in both text and illustrations refers to motorcycles in standard condition or with genuine BMW accessories installed, and not to motorcycles which have been modified in any way to depart from the manufacturer’s specification.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
00 Maintenance and general instructions
12 Engine electrics
13 Fuel preparation and control
16 Fuel tank and lines
18 Exhaust system
31 Front forks
33 Rear wheel drive
36 Wheels and tyres
61 General electrical equipment
- This is not a physical manual but a digital manual – meaning no physical copy will be couriered to you. The manual can be yours in the next 2 mins as once you make the payment, you will be directed to the download page IMMEDIATELY.
- This is the same manual used by the dealers inorder to diagnose your vehicle of its faults.
- Require some other service manual or have any queries: please WRITE to us at [email protected]