Belarus 80 80.1/80.2/82.1/82.2/82Р Series Factory Service Repair Manual Pdf DOWNLOAD
1. Make a thorough study of this Manual before operating a new tractor and follow the
instructions given therein.
2. Use season-specific diesel fuels as specified in this Manual.
3. DO NOT run the diesel-engine in idling for more than 15 minutes.
4. Keep in mind that diesel-start-up is only possible with the gearbox lever in the
extreme left-hand position (i.e. engagement position I or gear range position II).
5. When operating the tractor without using the rear P.T.O., set the driving pin of the
P.T.O. independent two-speed drive to position I (540 r.p.m.), the lever of the P.T.O.
independent synchromesh drive — to its neutral (midposition), and the control lever — to
its “P.T.O. Disengaged” position (refer to Section «Controls»).
6. Rear P.T.O. syncronized drive should be used at speeds not exceeding 8 km/h.
Otherwise, the tractor power train may suffer severe damages.
7. Run the tractor in 9th gear, with the higher gear range (range II) engaged, only.
8. A one-man seat is installed in the tractor’s cab; only operator should be in the cab.
An additional passenger seat (option) can be installed on request.
9. Remove sealing film or cut off bosses from polyethylene plugs on new storage
10. DO NOT run the tractor with the transmission clutch engaged in full or partially.
11. When starting to move the tractor, first see to it that the parking brake is
12. When operating the tractor without universal-joint shafts, set the FDA selector
handle to the «force-engaged» position.
13. DO NOT operate the tractor in closed spaces, with lack of sufficient ventilation
(interchange of air). Breathing the machine exhaust gases can harm or cause death.
14. NEVER tow tractors «Belarus» 82.1/82.2/82P with the front driving wheels raised
above the ground. Violation of this rule can result in breakdown of the FDA drive
and/or prevalence of emergency conditions.
15. DO NOT lift the tractor front end Запрещается поднимать переднюю часть
трактора за передний буксир, который используйте только для буксировки.
16. NEVER start the diesel-engine and/or work on the tractor without storage batteries
17. Tow or push start of the tractor diesel-engine may only be admitted as a last resort,
lest intensive wear of diesel-engine parts should result.
18. Since Manufacturer, Production Enterprise «Minsk Tractor Works», pursues a policy
of constant improvement of products, the design of, and/or operating instructions
for, certain tractor assembly units and parts may incorporate modifications which
have not been introduced in this Manual.
- This is the same manual used by the DEALERSHIPS to SERVICE your vehicle.
- The manual can be all yours – Once payment is complete, you will be taken to the download page from where you can download the manual. All in 2-5 minutes time!!
- Need any other service / repair / parts manual, please feel free to contact us at heydownloadss @gmail.com . We may surprise you with a nice offer