2004 Kia Sportage Body Service Repair Manual
VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
IMAGES PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
- This Body Shop Manual illustrates body structures and service procedures for the SPORTAGE. This manual illustrates the replacement of major body panels, plastic parts, body dimensions, sealing treatment etc., in a systematic manner which is necessary for effective and lasting body repairs. You are encouraged to become familiar with this manual and understand each section in order to perform proper repair procedures.
- Keep this manual in a convenient location so that it is readily available. All information in this manual including specifications, data and illustrations is made based on the vehicles built at the time the manual was printed. Information regarding the removal/replacement of components not specifically covered in this manual can be found in the SPORTAGE Service Manual. Information regarding electrical harness routing/ connections, etc. can be found in the SPORTAGE Electrical Troubleshooting Manual.
- The descriptions and specifications contained in this manual were in effect at the time this manual was approved for printing. Kia Motors Corporation reserves the right to discontinue models at any time, or change specifications or design without notice and without incurring obligation.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- BODY STRUCTURE
- REPLACING BODY PANELS
- BODY DIMENSIONS
- WATERPROOFING AND RUSTPROOFING
- BODY MODIFICATION TOOLS
- PLASTIC PARTS
- This is the same manual used by the DEALERSHIPS to SERVICE your vehicle.
- The manual can be all yours – Once payment is complete, you will be taken to the download page from where you can download the manual. All in 2-5 minutes time!!
- Need any other service / repair / parts manual, please feel free to contact us at heydownloadss @gmail.com . We may surprise you with a nice offer