2003-2012 Suzuki An650 An650a Burgman 650 Service Manual Repair Manuals
sample content from manual
• Check to see if there are carbons deposit on the plugs. If carbon
is deposited, remove it with a spark plug cleaner machine
or carefully using a tool with a pointed end.
SPARK PLUG GAP
• Measure the plug gap with a thickness gauge. If out of specification,
adjust it to the following gap.
$09900-20803: Thickness gauge
% Spark plug gap
Standard: 0.7 – 0.8 mm (0.028 – 0.031 in)
• Check to see the worn or burnt condition of the electrodes. If it
is extremely worn or burnt, replace the plug. And also replace
the plug if it has a broken insulator, damaged thread.
- This is the same manual used by the dealers to diagnose and troubleshoot your vehicle
- You will be directed to the download page as soon as the purchase is completed. The whole payment and downloading process will take anywhere between 2-5 minutes
- Need any other service / repair / parts manual, please feel free to contact [email protected] . We still have 50,000 manuals unlisted