1966 – 1970 Dodge Charger Service Repair Workshop Manual
VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
IMAGES PREVIEW OF THE MANUAL:
- This Service Manual provides the service technician with complete information for servicing 1969 Dodge automobiles. The information is grouped according to the type of work being performed, such as Diagnosis, Testing, Adjustments and Service Procedures.
- Special Tools and Specifications are also included in this manual. All information, illustrations and product descriptions contained in this manual are correct at publication time. We do, however, reserve the right to make changes at any time without prior notice or obligation.
- For information relative to ordering the Special Tools used and illustrated in this Manual, or for additional copies of this Manual, please refer to the instructions on inside back cover.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Introduction and General Information
- Lubrication and Maintenance
- Front Suspension
- Rear Axle
- Accessory Belt Drives
- Electrical and Instruments
- Engine—Engine Oiling
- Exhaust System
- Fuel System
- Propeller Shaft and Universal Joints
- Springs and Shock Absorbers
- Steering Gear – Manual Power
- Transmission – Standard Automatic
- Wheels – Bearings and Tires
- Body and Frame
- Heater and Air-Conditioning
- This is the SAME exact manual used by your dealers to fix your vehicle.
- The same can be yours in the next 2-3 mins as you will be directed to the download page immediately after paying for the manual.
- Any queries / doubts regarding your purchase, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org