►► BEST 2006 DMAX HUMMER H1 SERVICE / REPAIR / WORKSHOP MANUAL – PDF DOWNLOAD #❶ SELLING
Complete Factory Service Repair Workshop 2006 DMAX HUMMER H1 Manual. No Extra fees, No Expiry dates.
Service Repair Workshop 2006 DMAX HUMMER H1 Manual, available for instant download to your computer tablet or smart phone.
This Professional 2006 DMAX HUMMER H1 Manual covers all repairs, servicing and troubleshooting procedures. It is very detailed and contains hundreds of pages with detailed photos & diagrams.
This is the same type of manual used by professional Mechanics and Technicians containing step by step instructions & highly detailed exploded diagrams & pictures to show you how to complete every job correctly.
5-14 Transmission/Transfer Case _______________________________________________
6. Check the garage shifts.
• Apply the brake pedal and ensure the parking brake is set
• Move the shift selector through the following ranges:
• PARK to REVERSE
• REVERSE to NEUTRAL
• NEUTRAL to DRIVE
• Pause 2 to 3 seconds in each selector position
• Verify the range engagements are immediate and not harsh
NOTE: Harsh engagement may be caused by any of the following conditions:
• High idle speed Compare engine idle speed to desired idle speed
• Commanded low A or B solenoid current Compare A and B solenoid reference current to A and B solenoid actual current
• A default condition caused by certain DTCs that result in maximum full throttle shift points
• Shift is not fully adapted
NOTE: Soft or delayed engagement may be caused by any of the following conditions:
• Low idle speed Compare engine idle speed to desired idle speed
• Low fluid level
• Cold transmission fluid Inspect for low transmission fluid temperature
7. Monitor the transmission range on the scan tool engine list. Apply the brake pedal and ensure the parking brake is set while
performing the following:
• Move the shift selector through all ranges
• Pause 2 to 3 seconds in each range
• Return the shift selector to PARK
• Verify that all of the selector positions match the scan tool display
8. Inspect the throttle angle input. Apply the brake pedal and ensure the parking brake is set.
• Ensure the shift selector is in PARK.
• Monitor the throttle angle while increasing and decreasing the engine speed with the throttle pedal. The scan tool throttle angle
should increase and decrease with the engine speed.
If any of the above checks do not perform properly, record the result for reference after the completion of the Road Test Procedure.
Upshift Control and Torque Converter Clutch (TCC) Apply
The transmission control module (TCM) calculates the upshift points based on the throttle angle and the engine, turbine and output
speed. When the TCM determines that conditions are met for a shift to occur, the TCM commands the shift, and controls A and B
solenoid current to proper control clutch pressures during the shift.
Perform the following steps:
1. Choose a throttle position of 10 percent, 25 percent or 50 percent. All throttle angles shown should be tested to cover the normal
2. Monitor the following scan tool parameters:
• Throttle angle
• Vehicle speed
• Engine speed
• Output shaft speed
• Commanded range
• Slip speed
• Solenoid states
TABLE OF CONTENTS
General Information 1
Fuel, Emissions and Exhaust 3
Cooling System 4
Transmission/Transfer Case 5
Wheels and Tires/
Central Tire Inflation System
Brake System 7
Steering System 8
Axles/Suspension and Frame 9
Air Conditioning (HVAC)
Q. Can I print out a page?
A. Yes you can print out a single page or the entire manual, its your choice.
Q. Can I use this Manual on more than one computer?
A. Yes, this Manual can be used on as many computers as required.
Q. Is this a trial or a limited version?
A. No, this is the FULL Manual without any limitations or trial periods and can be used for life.
Q, Will this Manual expire in 12 months or will I have to pay a renewal fee?
A. NO, Absolutely not! You can continue to use this Manual for life without the need to renew or pay any extra.
Q. Will this PDF Manual work on Windows & MAC computers?
A. Yes, it is fully compatible with all Windows & All MAC Computers.
File Format: PDF
Compatible: All Versions of Windows & Mac
Requirements: Adobe PDF Reader & WinZip
JUST GO FOR IT!! MASSIVE MASSIVE MANUAL – 100s OF PAGES AND NEATLY INDEXED AND ORGANISED!! THIS IS THE BEST VERSION OF THE MANUAL THAT THERE IS!!
AGAIN, LET ME REPEAT, COMPLETE MANUAL WITH 100s OF PAGES!!
PRINTABLE, ZOOMABLE, NEATLY INDEXED, CATEGORISED & WELL ORGANISED AND MORE IMPORTANTLY THIS IS THE SAME EXACT OEM MANUAL USED BY YOUR DEALERS!!!
WHAT ELSE YOU WANT?? JUST GO FOR IT!!
POINTS TO NOTE:
1) ► AFTER PURCHASING THE MANUAL, IF YOU FEEL IT IS NOT AS DESCRIBED, FULL REFUND WILL BE GRANTED. THATS OUR PROMISE!! DOES THAT SOUND GOOD FOR YOU?
2) ► HAVE DOUBTS? WANT SAMPLE PAGES FROM THE MANUAL? : WRITE TO ME AT ( CHANTMANTRA@GMAIL,com ) SAMPLE PAGES WILL BE SENT WITHIN 1-12 HOURS TIME.(USUALLY WITHIN MINUTES)